Hi list,

I 've install OpenCA and i'm in the initialization step. The step 1, keypair
and certificate's generation for CA, is succeed.
But when I select the "Handle the certificate" step (in "Initial
Administrator" step), the PKCS#12 file contents are printed. This causes
Konqueror (Suse 9.1) to display a page with the (binary) data, instead of
offering a "Save As" dialog box.

What can i do to resolve this problem ?

PS : I'm using OpenCA-0.9.2.1 and OpenSSL-0.9.7e

Vincent