I'm having problems signing a CRR in the RA.  I am able to properly sign
a CSR, so I think I have all the keys correct.  This is using OpenCA 0.9.2.5

Two basic problems...

First, if the user uses a CRIN to request the CRR, I get "Cannot build
object from signature!" in the sender field of the request.

Second, either with a CRIN-requested or a RA-generated revoke, I get the
following when the RA attempts to sign the request:

              Error 6206

                  *General Error* Cannot build PKCS#7-object from
                  extracted signature!
                  OpenCA::PKCS7 returns errorcode 7911031
                  (OpenCA::PKCS7->new: Cannot initialize signature
                  (7912021). OpenCA::PKCS7->initSignature: Cannot parse
                  signature (7921021). OpenCA::PKCS7->getParsed: The
                  crypto-backend cannot verify the signature (7742075).
                  OpenCA::OpenSSL->verify: openca-sv failed. [Error]:
                  Digest mismatch. Signature is wrong.
                  [Info]: Input file intialized.
                  [Info]: Signaturefile initialized.
                  [Info]: Reading Certificate file.
                  [Info]: PKCS#7 object loaded.
                  [Info]: Data is ready for verification.
                  [Info]: Signature Informations (PKCS#7):
                  depth:1 serial:E086663D1164A12D
                  subject:[EMAIL PROTECTED],CN=Corey
                  Minyard,OU=CGE,O=MontaVista,C=US
                  depth:0 serial:02

subject:serialNumber=2,CN=t-langley-1.minyard.local,OU=Internet,O=MontaVista,C=US
                  [Info]: Signature is corrupt. Errorcode -1.
                  signature:error:-1
                  ).

I have hunted and I can't figure out what is wrong.

If I approve the revoke request without signing, everything works, but
that is obviously sub-optimal.

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

-corey