Hello
It's not about rights to files, but rights to execute _chown_ command. You need to make this command available for OpenCA user or start OpenCA as root or with _sudo_.

Hello Again,

I may have gotten past all my lost module issues.  I am starting as the OpenCA
user, but I get the following:

 Couldn't chown "/usr/local/OpenCA/var/tmp/openca_socket" [Operation not
permitted]

I did check the permissions and all of the /usr/local/OpenCA directories appear
to have the OpenCA user as owner and group.

Thanks,
Robert:-)

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Tomasz Bre=C5=9B
n;quoted-printable:;Tomasz Bre=C5=9B
org:Gepard Systems sp. z o.o.
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title;quoted-printable:specjalista ds. wdro=C5=BCe=C5=84 system=C3=B3w informatycznych
version:2.1
end:vcard