On 17/Apr/2008 19:32 Massimiliano Pala wrote ..
> Hello,
>
> the login fails in the Access Control module. Actually, if not using the
> default
> user (root) (check the config file for that), you have to be sure that
> you also have
> enabled that user with the role you are trying to use (eg., for the CA
> it should
> be CA Operator).
>
> Check the default username/password in the config.xml file:
>
>           <option>
>               <name>default_web_username</name>
>               <value>root</value>
>           </option>
>           <option>
>               <name>default_web_password</name>
>               <value>3Hbpdfe8d7f8d738d78s8C94U</value>
>           </option>
>
> and, eventually, set it to the appropriate value :D Then run the
> configure_etc.sh
> script and re-start the cache deamon (openca_rc restart) to have the new
> config
> options updated in the running daemon.
>
> Later,
> Max

'Preciate that,  Thanks to Mike W.  I got that part resolved and can login as
the openca user.  If I click on Approved Certificate Requests (which there are
none) I get an error 700.  Please see the attached jpg.

The real question however, is how do I get a Cisco router to ck with OpenCA to
validate a certificate.  Of course I need to understand using OpenCA to
generate the certificates.  Any good docs on these subjects for someone new to
all this?  I don't need a lot of theory,  some howto's would be nice.

Thanks,
Robert"-)