Hi friends,
 I installed openca-online on a computer with federa 6.0,under the prefix of
/var/openca/ra. After some configurations I could start Openca with
command:/var/openca/ra/etc/init.d/openca start; but when I run the index.html
with Mozila firefox, the result is source code of RAServer, that's in
/var/openca/ra/www/cgi-bin/ra/RAServer and written by Perl. I checked the
source code of index.html, it seems that it calls RAServer. I don't know what's
wrong, and need your help. thanks.
 There's something I should explain: I installed only openca-online on the
computer, and didn't install openca-offline on any computer. But I think the
index.html of RA should start without CA.
                                                     Yours'
                                                       ChunXiangLi