hello list:
Now, I want to implement the function that issuing the request automatic. My
mean is that ,when
request come to CA ,CA can detect the request and issue it automatic ,of
course without approval.
The purpose is to predigest the process of operation in OpenCA.
The RA and CA are built in the same machine and the same database.

I know that I must change the code or add the new script. However, which
script I need to change ,or what script I need to add ?
Any advice?