Alright i have solved the issue.

As mike said it asks for the password for the private key, but the
issue is with the interface... is says:  "Please enter your
credentials."
And I interpreted this as the CA operator password.. Since i am
playing around with a test install I only have 2 character password,
which is 'ca'. When i entered 'ca' as password it creates the private
key, but it shouldnt.. since openssl dont accept passwords shorter
than 4 character. When i tried to decrypt the private key using
openssl command with the password 'ca' it get this error:

5853:error:28069065:lib(40):UI_set_result:result too
small:ui_lib.c:849:You must type in 4 to 8191 characters

So i couldnt decrypt the private key,  which confirmed my wrong
thoughts that it has another password set by openca.
This should be fixed. First the interface so its clearer you are
inputting the private key password, and that it should say minimum 4
character long password.