Hi,

I also wrote a couple of patches to improve the usability.

One patch adds a role for an OCSP responder including its extension.

Another changes the cert retrieval by changing the link in the emails
and change the "get requested certificate" to point the search engine
to the cert detailes insteed of installing it in the browser (which in
most cases not is what I want).

However the search function currently only supports looking by cert
serial, but request serial will implemented as soon as I can invest
some more time to dig into the code.

If openca.org is interested in using my modification (or any
assistance), I will provide my patch set.

Ralf

David O'Callaghan <david.ocallag...@cs.tcd.ie> wrote:

> Hi Max,
>
> On 07/05/09 21:41, Massimiliano Pala wrote:
>> The 1.0.2+ of OpenCA improved the user interfaces by adopting dynamic
>> menus.. but I know there is still much work to do there... one step
>> at a time... :D
>
> I've made some changes (I'd call them improvements :) to the dynamic
> menu stylesheet and javascript. Can I send you a patch?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> David
>
> P.S. I count 7 copies of dynmenu-openca.css and 77 copies of
> openca-menu.js in the source distribution: how do you keep them consistent?
>
> --
> Dr David O'Callaghan
>  Research Fellow - Grid-Ireland - e-INIS - Computer Architecture & Grid
> School of Computer Science & Statistics,
> Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland           Telephone: +353 1 896 1720

alles bleibt anders...