hi!
i just successfully installed openca 1.1.0 in kubuntu 9.10 with binary package
and i encountered some problems (maybe bugs):

* after installation web ui components are installed in /var/www/html/pki/* and
/var/www/cgi-bin/pki/* but inside each folder there is another folder with the
same name for example pki/ca/ca ! but the correct config is /pki/ca! I think
thats a bug! i had to move all the files to parent directory to fix this! and
also this is a problem in webui in goto links!

* in binary installation there is no source for
/opt/openca/etc/openca/includes/* in installation destination! i think it's
forgotten to copy these files to destination! i had to download .tar.gz files
and copy them manually!

* log/xml/time permissions are incorrect and i should change the permissions to
allow apache to write in this folder but in a strange way every time i reboot
my system i get the same error that i can't write to this folder! but the
permissions are exact and correct! a have to remove everything inside this
folder and let apache to write it again! then it's ok!

* most important problem for me is ie! when i want to create a new request in
ie after entering  name and ... when i click continue i get this error:

Error Code:
740202
  [initServer:314] [ Security Protection ] Because your
session changed, there might be security problems with the connection with your
computer. Please start a new session to continue.  i checked that with ie8 in
win seven, vista and xp and got the same error! there is nothing useful in log
files and there is nothing to do with ie! what am i supposed to do for this
problem? i even added webui in trusted sites list but no change!
i don't know if a made any mistake in configuration!

tnx in advance!