Hello again,

I continue getting the same error while running my 'make' command on
openca-base-1.1.0. The openca-base-1.1.0/src/ext-modules/DB_File-1.820/log.err
contains only one line:

"Note (probably harmless): No library found for -ldb."

The only problem I am noticing is that my
openca-base-1.1.0/src/ext-modules/DB_File-1.820/config.in file gets overwritten
once 'make' command in run. I am attempting to set it up to:

INCLUDE         = /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include
and
LIB     = /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib

Once I check it (after runnning 'make') - it contains entries:

INCLUDE = /usr/local/BerkeleyDB/include
and
LIB     = /usr/local/BerkeleyDB/lib

Would it be possible I have two installations of BerkeleyDB?  When querying - I
get the following response:

perl -MDB_File -e 'print qq{Built with Berkeley DB ver $DB_File::db_ver\n}'
Built with Berkeley DB ver 4.008026

perl -MDB_File -e 'print qq{Running with Berkeley DB ver
$DB_File::db_version\n}'
Running with Berkeley DB ver 4.8

Any insight/help would be most appreciated!

Margaret