After a bit of fumbling around, I'm finally successfully logged into
the OpenCA admin on my local server.  Before I get much further, my
*goal* is to have the offline stuff local, and the online componenets
at a public/hosted server.

To that end, I visit @ the wiki,

  "Installing OpenCA on Two Nodes (separate DBs)"

http://mm.cs.dartmouth.edu/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_OpenCA_on_Two_Nodes_%28separate_DBs%29

which, unfortunately, states,

   "(There is currently no text in this page)"

Are there any docs for this procedure available?

Thanks,

BenDJ