Hi Regivaldo,

On Mar 30, 2010, at 2:27 PM, Regivaldo Gomes Costa wrote:

> I made the revocation of two Certificates.
>
> However, they are both listed as valid certificates (via the menu item
> "Information-> Issued Certificates-> Valid"), and as certificate revocation
> (via the menu item "Information-> Issued Certificates-> Revoked").

Same here, looks like a bug. The certificates are revoked, but the listing of
valid certificates currently only checks for validity based on date and ignores
the status.

Fix:
Search for '$arguments { EXPIRES_AFTER } = $now;' in
"PREFIX/lib/openca/perl_modules/perl5/OpenCA/DBI.pm".
If found, comment the next line and restart openca.

        } elsif ( $arguments { STATUS } =~ /VALID/ ) {
          $arguments { EXPIRES_AFTER } = $now;
>>>   #delete $arguments { STATUS };
        }

Cheers