Hey Benoit,

that can be fixed.

First. put your RA/PUB online. The CRL is served by the PUB interface.
Assuming you do'nt want that, there is no simple solution. During the check
of the certificate chain the revocation check is done for every certificate
in the chain. Therefore the issuer of the certificate is taken, and the CRL
distribution point is read from that certificate. The CRL is loaded and the
first certificate checked against this CRL. Means: The CDP from your issuer
certificate is used to determine where the CRL is found. If your chain
consists only of a root certificate (of the CA) and user certificates, you
are screwed. In that case you have to reissue a root certificate (but do not
have to reinstall OpenCA). If your chain is longer than that, you only have
to revoke and reissue the issuer certifcate of your end user certificates
(much easier).

Hope that helps.

Regards
Felix