Is there a safe method for cleaning up the openca tmp directory? What can
I remove? Can I set something up in cron?

Dave

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one
else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its
attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message
to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.
Your cooperation is appreciated.