On 02/13/2012 10:24 PM, Boudewijn Ector wrote:
On 02/13/2012 09:13 PM, Rossi Lara C wrote:
But it seems like the server is working.

The error messages did not change,  when you go to the web interface?

Cheers,

Rossi

Hi Rossi,

I even restarted the whole VM just to make sure everything got HUPed.
When changing apache's shell to bash and cd'ing towards the socket it all works fine to... which means apache can reach the socket file.

Despite of this at http://$IP/cgi-bin/pki/ca/ca still shows the same error.

[root@lumiadca log]# tail  stderr.log
Process Backgrounded
2012/02/13-22:21:16 OpenCA::Server (type Net::Server::Fork) starting! pid(2825) Binding to UNIX socket file /opt/openca/var/openca/tmp/openca_socket using SOCK_STREAM
Setting gid to "48 48"
Setting uid to "48"
[root@lumiadca log]#

openca-start.log looks file too:

--------------end file------------------
-------------begin file-----------------
processing file: ./openssl/Cross_CA.conf
--------------end file------------------
Translating Menu(s) ... Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.

Just a lot of resources seem to be updated.

Thank you for replying this swift btw!

Cheers,

Boudewijn

http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-dev2

Sorry for bumping my problem on this list, but I'm really not able to get OpenCA to work... and this is more or less my last resort.

Cheers,

Boudewijn Ector