Hello,

Is it possible in OpenCA to send an email when there are new or pending
CSRs?
AFAIK AutoEmail only send email for newly issued certificates and for
expiring certificate warnings.

I have a need of this because several devices (routers, robots, ... )
use SCEP interface to generate CSRs by themselves and I don't know when
they are going to do it. If I don't log-in into CA server for several
days I don't know that there are CSRs pending for issuing certificate.

Regards,
Carlos Velasco