Mohammad, are you running OpenCA in Ubuntu, right?

If so, checks the apache's logs and pay attention to the paths.

OpenCA works out of the box with Red-Hat/CentOS, but in debian (and
probably Ubuntu); apache use others paths.

So, you need change the default openca configuration for apache.

>Not Found
>The requested URL /cgi-bin/pki/ca/ca was not found on this server.

Try with "/html/cgi-bin/pki/ca/ca" (maybe, this address is "found", but
give you another problems).

I can't give you more details, because I lost my test-OpenCA's
installation.

Grettings,
Jorge A.