From: Mohammad Khodaei [mailto:m_khod...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 10:24 AM
To: OpenCA Users
Subject: [Openca-Users] OpenCA Login Problem: Error Code: 740201
([initServer:314] No login)

Hi,

I've got a problem to login to Openca via the web interface. Here is the related
section in "/usr/local/openca/etc/openca/config.xml":

        <name>default_web_username</name>
            <value>admin</value>
        </option>
        <option>
            <name>default_web_password</name>
            <value>@default_web_password@</value>
        </option>
        <option>

and the content of "/usr/local/openca/ca/etc/config.xml" file is:
        <name>default_web_username</name>
            <value>admin</value>
        </option>
        <option>
            <name>default_web_password</name>
            <value>0DPiKuNIrrVmD8IUCuw1hQxNqZc</value>
        </option>

I executed this sequence of commands also:

/usr/local/openca/etc/openca/configure_etc.sh
/etc/init.d/openca stop
/etc/init.d/openca start
service apache2 restart

When I try /etc/init.d/openca start, it asks me to enter the default password
for web interface and it gives me this warning:
WARNING::Password not changed, no @default_web_password@ found!

And the password I used during openCA tool installation, using the binary file,
was 'admin'.

Now I try to login using username: 'admin' and password 'admin'. The error shows
up and says:
Error Code: 740201
[initServer:314] No login

I searched and checked the Forum also. It seems everything is normal. Somewhere
in the Forum, it was mentioned that maybe ldap is not configured correctly.
That's also configured and both username and password are: 'admin'

Any idea/suggestion for the error I encountered?

btw, although it might be irrelavant, I used such configuration to install
openCA:
./configure --with-openss./configure --with-openssl-tools-prefix=/usr/local
--with-openca-user=openca --with-openca-group=openca --with-web-host=ca-server
--with-db-./configure --with-openssl-tools-prefix=/usr/local
--with-openca-user=openca --with-openca-group=openca --with-web-host=ca-server
--with-db-name=openca_db --with-db-host=localhost --with-db-user=openca
--with-db-password=admin --with-db-type=mysql
--with-service-mail-account=khod...@kth.se --with-httpd-user=www-data
--with-httpd-group=www-data --with-cgi-fs-prefix=/usr/lib/cgi-bin
--with-htdocs-fs-prefix=/var/www/pki --with-openca-prefix=/usr/local/openca/ca
--with-etc-prefix=/usr/local/openca/ca/etc
--with-module-prefix=/usr/local/openca/ca/modules --with-ca-organization=LCN-KTH
--with-organization=KTH --with-ca-locality=Stockholm --with-ca-state=Stockholm
--with-ca-country=SE --with-support-mail-address=khod...@kth.se
 --prefix=/usr/local/openca --with-openssl-prefix=/usr/include/
--with-openca-tools-prefix=/usr/local/openca --with-httpd-fs-prefix=/var/www
--with-httpd-main-dir=pki --disable-external-modules --enable-dbi --enable-rbac
--enable-db

Thanks in advance