Dear OpenCA-developers and users,
Recently, I am studying the program of openca PKI and plan to build a
PKi-infrastructure using it. On the Official Website
http://www.openca.org/projects/openca/ and google search, I have found only a
few document such as openca-guide.pdf (no image) , which is related to some
information about openca's use. Howerver, I can't find the information about
code structure and API programing of openca PKI, so I'm confused how to develop
PKI program using API.
Can anyone give me some documents or guidance about code structure and API
programing of openca PKI?
Thank you very much and I am greatly appreciated!

Jordan Sun