Hello,
Please find what is wrong in my code.
When I try to sign some data from the file I get
opencard.core.service.CardServiceInvalidCredentialException: =
readKeyInfo:access condition not satisfied
Probably I just don't know something but it seems to me (as it should =
be)
that I am doing everything right. I verify PIN2 before signing:

..SetCOSSignatureService sigService =3D (SetCOSSignatureService)
       sCard.getCardService(SetCOSSignatureService.class, true);

// verify PIN 2
CardFilePath pathPIN2 =3D new CardFilePath(":3F00:5015:0040");
Access.selectFile(pathPIN2);
String pin =3D "87654321";
Access.verifyPin(2,pin.getBytes());

// check if it was verify, it seems to be OK
System.out.println(Access.queryPinAttemps(2));
// get reference for Private key 2
CardFilePath path =3D new CardFilePath(":3F00:5015:4b02");
PrivateKeyFile keyRef =3D new PrivateKeyFile(path,0);
byte[] signature =3D =
sigService.signHash(keyRef,JCAStandardNames.SHA1_RSA,data);

In debugging I have:

-1   // Shows that PIN was verified
opencard.core.service.CardServiceInvalidCredentialException: =
readKeyInfo: access condition not satisfied
     at =
fi.setec.opencard.signature.SetCOS43SigCodes.analyseStatus(SetCOS43SigCod=
es.
java)
     at =
fi.setec.opencard.signature.SetCOS43ISO7816_8SignatureImpl.readKeyInfo(Se=
tCO
S43ISO7816_8SignatureImpl.java)
     at =
fi.setec.opencard.signature.SetCOSSignatureService.signDataInternal(SetCO=
SSi
gnatureService.java)the card was read...
     at =
fi.setec.opencard.signature.SetCOSSignatureService.signHash(SetCOSSignatu=
reS
ervice.java)
     at smartcard.Reading.ListenForCard(Reading.java:107)
     at smartcard.Reading.main(Reading.java:44)

Hope You will find what is wrong. Best regards. Maria

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.