Yes.  You can use PCT200 that comes with kit.  You can also use PC/SC
readers with IBM's OCF-pc/sc translation layer.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anna Kern" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 1:22 PM
Subject: [OCF] Sm@rtCafé® JavaCard

Hello,

Can I use the OpenCard Framework to write a client application in Java for
the Sm@rtCafé® JavaCard from Gieseke&Devrient?

What Card Terminal and other components do I need?

Thank you.

Regards,
Anna.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.

---