Hello !!

I'm trying to insert a private key & a Certificate into a smart card
(Schlumberger Cryptoflex).
This is the Attributes Type & Objects array ..

int     pkAttributeTypes[] = {
        PKCS11Object.CLASS,                     // Integer
        PKCS11Object.KEY_TYPE,          // Integer
        PKCS11Object.TOKEN,                     // Boolean
        PKCS11Object.PRIVATE,           // Boolean
        PKCS11Object.LABEL,                     // String
        PKCS11Object.VALUE,                     // byte[]
        PKCS11Object.SENSITIVE,         // Boolean
        PKCS11Object.DECRYPT,           // Boolean
        PKCS11Object.UNWRAP,            // Boolean
        PKCS11Object.SIGN,                      // Boolean
        PKCS11Object.SIGN_RECOVER,      // Boolean
        PKCS11Object.DERIVE,            // Boolean
        PKCS11Object.LOCAL,                     // Boolean
        PKCS11Object.MODIFIABLE         // Boolean
};
Object  pkAttributeObjects[] = {
        PKCS11Object.PRIVATE_KEY,
        PKCS11Object.RSA,
        new Boolean(true),
        new Boolean(true),
        new String("Label"),
        certByteArray,
        new Boolean(true),
        new Boolean(true),
        new Boolean(false),
        new Boolean(true),
        new Boolean(false),
        new Boolean(false),
        new Boolean(true),
        new Boolean(true)
};

And When I launch C_CreateObject(pkAttributeTypes, pkAttributeObjects) ...
it says that an Attribute type is invalid ... but I've list this attribute
type array from a private key dump where the private key were stored into a
smart card using Netscape P12 import !

Do I need all of thoses attributes ... ?
Someone has an idea ???

Thanks !

Sincerely
Malderez Cedric

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.