Hello everybody:

I am evaluating the feasibility of a smart card application on an iPAQ 3630
platform. I know it runs Windows CE 3.0 and has a PCMCIA port.

Does any body know whether there are smart card readers (and drivers, of
course) for that platform?
I'd like to be able to develop in a platform independent fashion (that is,
in Java). Has any body run Open Card under this platform? It seems that
there is a PC/SC infrastructure already in place under Windows CE, but I
guess it depends on the existence of appropriate drivers, right?

I'll appreciate any help, specially regarding the first question.

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo Chandia
Software Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---------------------------
NetLink Transaction Services
820 Phillips Rd. Victor NY 14564. USA
Web: www.netlinkaccess.com
Phone: + 1 (716) 924 0226 ext. 125
Fax: + (716) 924 4185

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.