Hello,

Anna Kern wrote:
> Could you tell what the current state of the APIs discussed in the
> following article is:
> http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/1038.html
> Is there any implementation of OP/VOP management added to the
> framework?

Unfortunately, no. Not to my knowledge at least. There were some
interests raised at the last Technical Committee meeting in Paris
but since then no RFP has been issued on that subject.

Of course every vendor who provides java/OCF support for his VOP/OP
compliant JavaCards provides VOP management and loading classes (it's
the case for GemXpresso211, such classes are part of the RAD). But for
the time being, they are all different and not integrated as a generic
tool in OCF. Also, you can find a tool to load applets into the Sun
simulator but its loading process does not follow VOP specs..

Cheers,
Christophe.

 = Don't blame me! I *think* I voted for Gore.   =
 =      (bumper sticker, November 2000)          =
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Gemplus Research Lab
Phone: +33 4-42-36-57-83 | Disclaimer: I don't speak for Gemplus
Gemplus doesn't speak for me... it is better that way!