Franklin Matthew wrote:

> I am executing the applet using the JRE 1.3 appletviewer and under the
> Sun plugin in netscape. I kow the swing aspects work OK without
> application of the signtool, but might there be some conflicts between
> the signtool and the swing extensions?

Can't see it.  As of JDK 1.2 Swing is part of the core distribution so
it's no longer an add on.  If you are only using normal screen
components (buttons and the like) it should be no different to using any
other standard java classes.  The only Swing component that I could see
causing a problem with security in an applet is the file picker.

cheers
Brian

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.