Hi,
    I was wondering if anybody had some sample code/help on programming
GemXpresso 211 cards with out using the development kit.

    I have written and tested the applet using the sun simulator/emulator,
and now I want to install the applet onto the card. Is there a way I can do
this using the OCF card manager (or any other software) ? If so has somebody
got a small block of sample code that does this.

    The reason I ask this question is that every place I look the
information given is that I should buy the dev kit. But somebody out there
must have done this with out the kit .

    Thanks

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.