Dear sir,
 I hajarat, am developing application using
GemXpresso.RAD211 kit and the java card(gemplus).I am
using the VisualCafe3.0 trail version as IDE. How to
add the GemXpressoRAD211 as project template.
According to the Gemplus's Getting started version
2.0,
In visual cafe, selct File -->New Project , In the new
project window select GemXpressoRAD211 icon. But in my
window i haven't seen this icon. How to add this icon
in that window. is there any necessary to set some
paths after adding that icon in the window.
please reply soon.
thanking you
hajarat

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.