Hi y'all,

I am a beginner to Smart Cards, Java, OCF, SLL, LDAP and all the other
specifications of my project (I formarly was a Delphi programmer). I
will have to write a Java applet that runs in a webbrowser and is able
to communicate with a Smart Card on the client side. I'm working on a
Linux platform. I've been
looking for information for quite a while now, but they're all not of
very good use to me. I need something I can build on, i find it very
hard to start something from scratch.
I've tried many of the sample codes that are scattered throughout the
Internet, but I get errormessages that some functions are deprecated and
stuff. Or they just don't work. Why can't I find a simple Java applet
that asks the user for its CHV? That's the only thing I need, once I
know how to do that, I can build on it further myself.
Please help me out.
Thanks in advance,
--
Eelco Daams
Internet Developer

BuyWays, de bouwers van www.surfze.nl

BuyWays Internet Strategie & Technologie
Damsterdiep 31a/b
9711 SG GRONINGEN
tel. 050-3118123
fax 050-3118124
gsm 06-10090866
http://www.buyways.nl
Op al onze diensten zijn onze algemene voorwaarden
voor dienstverlening van toepassing, zoals gedeponeerd
bij de Kamer van Koophandel te Groningen, onder
nummer 3057.

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.