Hello,

        I recently purchased GEMPLUS PC430 Reader, GPK800 Cards and
GEMexpresso211Pk. I wish to develop smartcard applications using memory only
for GPK800 and applet programming for the Gemexpresso Card. I wish to use
the Open Card Framework, but as of now, I have a very hard time setting up
my environment. Neither can I execute test programs.

        I did the following :

        1. Install the GemPC430 Driver ... 819_PCSC_Reader_Install.zip
        2. Install the OpenCard framework tools and drivers
        3. Changed my CLASSPATH to point to the directory containing the Opencard
framework

        I tried modifying the opencard.properties file but the documentation says
nothing that it will support GEMPC430. When executed a simple code with
SmartCard.start(), it returns an exception error that it cannot find a class
"opencard/core/terminal/CardTerminalFactory".

        Any suggestions?

Regards,

Harley

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.