Hello,

Harley Barrales wrote:
>     I followed the instruction that you gave me last
> week and attempted to use the
> Pcsc10CardTerminalFactory in the Opencard.Properties.
> [...]
> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no OCFPCSC1 in
> java.library.path   at
> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1312)

This last error is not due to a Java JAR file missing,
it is due to a dynamic library missing. When you use the
Pcsc10CardTerminal, it is making calls to a C library which
in turns accesses the PC/SC Resource Manager, so you must
place the dynamic library (i.e., "OCF1.2\lib\OCFPCSC1.DLL")
in a location where the OS can find it (e.g., in "C:\winnt"
or "C:\winnt\system") or add the "OCF1.2\lib\" directory to
your PATH variable.

Hope it'll help.

Cheers,
Christophe.

 = "Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vaccuum =
 =  tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only =
 =  1,000 vaccuum tubes and perhaps weigh 1 1/2 tons."              =
 =                          -- Popular Mechanics, March 1949        =
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Gemplus Research Lab
Phone: +33 4-42-36-57-83 | Disclaimer: I don't speak for Gemplus
Gemplus doesn't speak for me... it is better that way!