Hello,

Hideki AKASHIKA wrote:
> I tried to install OCF1.2 by using installOCF.class on
> JDK1.3 and Windows-Me, but this installer couldn't install
> OCF correctly.
>
> It seems that it occurred by change of JDK's JNI handling.

I don't know about the installer on different JDK versions..
as I didn't use the installer because it was causing problems
on Linux (it was actually never tested under something different
than Windows..).

What I know, however, is that OCF 1.2 is perfectly working
on all versions of JDK > 1.0 (1.1.x, 1.2.x, and 1.3.x).

I would suggest to try an installation "by hand" which is
really not very problematic (it basically consists in installing
first a Comm API implementation for the targetted platform, and
then the OCF itself, by copying the right files in the right
locations).

Please check this item of the installation FAQ ("installation on
Windows") that I just posted last week, it could help if needed:

http://www.gemplus.fr/developers/technologies/opencard/faqs/install-faq-qna.html#q1.0.2

Also, if you notice any problem either in OCF or in the
FAQ indications ;-), please do not hesitate to post a fix
or a workaround and I'll update the FAQ in the next release.

Hope it'll help.

Cheers,
Christophe.

 = On the side of the software box, in the system requirements =
 = section it said "Requires Windows 95 or better." ...        =
 = So I installed FreeBSD.     -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]            =
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Gemplus Research Lab
Phone: +33 4-42-36-57-83 | Disclaimer: I don't speak for Gemplus
Gemplus doesn't speak for me... it is better that way!