Hi,

The terms look fine. One issue:

> 12. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
>
> SourceForge reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify
> or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part
> thereof) with or without notice. You agree that SourceForge shall not be
> liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or
> discontinuance of the Service.

Above statement is a worry of sorts, and a call for backups, of course. Just
being prudent.

There are instances where some net provider closed or merged with another --
and the services shifted over a week's time (rather quickly). We'd be wise
to have the capacity to back-up, of course. Mirrors would be welcomed
perhaps. The core might be safe -- but things like archives might vanish.
They can get too massive to move in some cases unless monthly or annual
back-ups are made elsewhere.

Mark Rautekus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]