Hi Everybody,

Is there anyway for a  Terminal resident application to know the
applications residing on a VOP compliant Javacard?{ Where cardmanager applet
keeps the registry  of Applications on a VOP card }

There is an "Application selection"  process defined in EMV Book I, Part II,
through which the terminal application can know the AIDs of applications
present on the card. But this requires a DF with 1PAY.SYS.DDF01 to be
present on the card, which will have an EF(elementary file called DIR file )
under it, which contains the list of AID entries.

My query is, since in Javacard 2.1.1 the filesystem APIs have been removed,
is there any way in which we can write the terminal application so that it
can find out the applications present on a JAVACARD?

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Manorama

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.