Hi, i've found this message which describes exactly my problem. Did you
found a fix?
Thanks in advance, Marilen

" Hi,

I've written an applet using OCF and the Java PlugIn. In the method start()
I invoke SmartCard.start(). In the method destroy() I invoke
SmartCard.shutdown().

If I start the browser an load the applet all works well. OCF is
initialized and starts polling the reader. Now I move to another site and
the method destroy is invoked and the 'shutdown' is completed without any
exceptions. If I now return to the applet the OCF is initialized again
without exceptions, but it does NOT start polling the reader.

The last trace I get is:

[DEBUG ] opencard.core.service.SmartCard.<start>
--- message finished
--- thread Thread[thread
applet-Test,4,http://www.java-club.de/OCF/EventDriven/-threadGroup]
--- source class opencard.core.service.SmartCard

...and then there's nothing but silence. :(

Has anybody recognized similar problems and know how to avoid them??

Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Gunnar Osterode"

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.