Hello everybody:

As you can imagine, I need some help :)

I want to use OCF with the PC/SC wrapper, because my project is intended to
be used with PC/SC readers. And in addition to this, I have to code an
applet to read the smartcard.

In order to override the Applet Security Manager I've read (in the Gemplus
site)that I can use both browsers, IE and Netscape, but in this document
they distinguish between using PC/SC wrapper and Comm-API. And when talking
about using Java Plug-In, it's said that the condition is to use the
Comm-API. I guess that this means that I cannot work with the Java Plug-in
because I'm using the wrapper! So, the question is: Is this true or I can
use the Java Plug-In with the PC/SC wrapper?

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards
/Slds

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.