Hi,

     We are working on the Smart Card Reader setup in
Windows NT. I need to get the help for installing the
GemPlus reader (GemPC410) in Windows NT. Right now we
have the GrSerialNT4.inf and the GrSerial.sys files
for this reader but we are unable to install this
reader in Windows NT by using these two files.

                    Any idea ?

regards
anil

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.