Hello ,

    I am working on OCF with gemplus g8k cards. I have created an RSA key
file and generated the keys on board. My doubts are

    1. Can we export the private key components or private key to some other
medium either directly or encrypted??
    2. Can we import the key pair from some storage(files) in to the
previously created RSA Key file with keys generated on board(card) ??

    Expecting the response at an earlier pace......

regards
-aswarth

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.