Hi *.*,

I have written a few CardServices.  Now I need to test these Card Services.
These could be done in 2 ways,
1.                   Using a Card Reader which is a physical device.
2.                   Using a Simulation environment where my socket program
will listen at a particular port.  Apart from using GemXpresso Simulator is
there a way where I could achieve this?

Rgds,
Dharanendra S. Pandit.

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.