hi!

im student and i want to program a 24c16 eeprom through the 16f84 PIC (a phoenix
loader is already on the pic). my project consists to access the 24c16 memory using
the javaComm api.
if anyone have information about how to do it please assist me
thanks !

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account at
http://www.eudoramail.com

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.