Hello

I have made an application in Jbuilder3 to read and write to a smartcard
with OCF. That works all fine.

Now I want to use an applet and I have to deal with the security problem.

When I use the appletviewer of Jbuilder  I get:

java.security.AccessControlException: access
denied(java.source.PropertyPermission.OpenCard.loaderClassName read)

Why? OCF and the applet are local. AllPermissions are set.

I tried to use IE
In the applet init method: SystemAccess sys = new
opencard.opt.ms.MicrosoftSystemAccess();
                                        SystemAccess.setSystemAccess(sys);
    but I get an unisatified link error.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: assertPermission
is there somebody who can help me?

Sjaak Verwaaijen

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.