Your best bet is to use CORBA.  This isn't as bad as it sounds, and I've
had great results using open source ORBs talking from Win32 C++ to Java
(using OmniORB & OpenORB respectively).

It's a poor reflection on the computing world as to how amazed I was to
see the two ends speaking to each other !

Jon.

Adam Hill wrote:

>Anyone here tried to use OCF from a Windows application? (Specifically
>.NET)
>
>Any pre-existing bridges written or am I doomed to JNI hell :-)
>
>adam hill...

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.