Hi everybody

Well its is the first time i am writing to the group
and i am also new to the field of Smart Card.
I wish to know that JAVA CARDS can also provide the
facility to get initialized on its own when the  it is
inserted in the CAD (CARD ACCEPTANCE DEVICE).
I mean that the CARD acts as a Client in the Client-
Server Architecture. Till date all applications
running in the Card side are acting like a SERVER.
If yes, how?
If no, then do i always have to send an APDU and
initilize the applet and then communicate with the
applet.

Thank You

Devesh anand
3rd year engineering(IT) student

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.