Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:35:47 +0000
From: Brian McGuiness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Fw: [OCF]  No reader found

Ok, lets take a step back before we start editing your registry.
Can you answer the following:

How many readers have you got connected and what are they?

What does your registry say you have installed?

The PCSC error you are getting is definitely one that you get when you
have two registry entries that point to the same reader - there may be
another reason for it but we can investigate this first.

cheers

win Patterson wrote:
> Are you sure???
> I am using the GCR410 now!!
> You mean I have to delete the entry which I use??
> or I should delete the whole folder of the G-Card GDUSBSCR ???

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.