Hi. I've bought a gemplus GEMPC400 or GPR400 pcmcia smart card reader for my laptop.
I haven't been able to make it working properly. I get an error in my event log:
Event ID 10
Source PCMCIA
No description found for event id 10 source pcmica. It's possible that your computer .............. /AUXSOURCE= ........

What can I do? I'm using a fujitsu siemens with WinXP pro. I have install the drivers from gemplus but the reader is still not found.

TA.

Jorge Lanza Calderón
Departamento Ingeniería Comunicaciones
Grupo de Ingeniería Telemática