Hello

  I have just received an Gemplus GemXpresso 211 PK
kit.

   My problem is that , unfortunatelly the JCard
Manager does not want to work properly (maybe it's
because it is installed on a Win XP platform and the
Gemplus says that it supports only the Win 98 and NT
platforms.

  The problem is that I don't know which applets are
installed, the default applets, and I guess, since the
Card is Open Platform compliant that maybe it is not
that simple to access an application to select it,
there are some other security APDUs that I have to
send before...

  The card is brand new, and I managed to get an ATR,
but not with the JCardManager, and I think that I can
send APDU commands to the card with no problem. The
problem is that I don't know what APDUs to send and
their order.

  If you know a link , of a tutorial or some document
it will be grate.
   If you know how I gen get a list of all the aids of
the installed applet it will be grate.

   I started reading the Open Platform specification
and got into some trouble, since I was reading before
about the JavaCard, and for example in the Open
Platform specification there is the concept of the
Card Manager, but in JavaCard this Card Manager is the
JCRE, and to comply with the Open Platform
specification i'm guessing that there is an applet
that acts as the Card Manager.

  If you know some links or documents that explain the
Open Platform implementation for JAvaCard it will be
grate.

  Thank you very much

http://messenger.yahoo.com/

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.