Shujing,

I might start hacking the pattern miner on the master soon. Once I do that there's is no coming back, I mean that merging the pattern miner from the PatternMinerEmbodiment branch will be a huge pain, so if that's the plan please let me know. I won't start touching it till I get your feedback.

Thanks,
Nil