LInas will have thoughts but he's flying home to Austin from NYC
tonight so he may only share them US tomorrow...

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 5:32 PM, Roman Treutlein <lordmor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was just trying to get the Haskell Lib to use Handle/AtomPtr instead of
> UUIDs. Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful thus far. The issue being that I
> can't use Handle/AtomPtr directly as they are Objects which aren't directly
> supported by the C-Interface.
>
> I could use a Pointer to the Atom but that is unsafe on multiple levels.
>
> Looking at the Scheme code it also seems to use UUIDs but I am not quite
> sure to what extend.
>
> Anyway, I just wanted to know if somebody had some thoughts about this.
>
> regards
> /Roman
>

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/d80fa1af-b3cf-47b4-908a-8c42061519db%40googlegroups.com.

Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

Super-benevolent super-intelligence is the thought the Global Brain is
currently struggling to form...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBeJFvUjWw8OgkmpxFb%3DcuUeysQzTfwWsitXctmtiLPByA%40mail.gmail.com.