Very interesting!   I think we will start using your pattern miner for
other things this fall -- finally -- for mining patterns from visual
perception and also language ...

more later ;)

and congratulations on making this work !!

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

Super-benevolent super-intelligence is the thought the Global Brain is
currently struggling to form...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBeDRwEEG7MJD%3Dt4eS8%3DrtKcMOWZqT4ag4KdfST-at_4kA%40mail.gmail.com.