Id dint know the atomspace did this, and I would be annoyed to find it
showing up in results unexpectedly. I agree, determining semantic
equivalence is the job of a Mind Agent.

There's my semi-annual 2 cents.

All the Best,

Matt

--
Standard Disclaimer:
Please interpret brevity as me valuing your time, and not as any negative

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAPE4pjCxAS4sV%3DuXkqJucbdSbgC_KGqEiyu7K9jQVDuiPhwG%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com.