I am aware of the OpenCog Ideas pages
(http://wiki.opencog.org/w/Category:Ideas) and
(http://wiki.opencog.org/w/Ideas) and there is mentioned in some items that
mentoring is available, Thats good. But are there available some of the
following resources (if collaboration goes good):
- test AtomSpace
- execution environment (e.g. remote desktop or remote commandline)

I have only 8GB RAM Windows desktop which means that I will have only 2-4
GB RAM available for Linux virtual machine which should run OpenCog. Are
these resources enough for tests and for making thesis work?

Are there ideas that are interesting in the areas:
- logical methods of knowledge represenation (with possible applications)
- natural language understanding and representation (with as few as
possible statistical methods)
- applications for software code generation or knowledge/model driven
(software) engineering
- A(G)I and Law

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/396c00ee-6e7e-4156-bee4-bf6c7f7fef9f%40googlegroups.com.